Thursday, November 19, 2009

My Minds Eye sketch challenge

My Minds Eye has a sketch challenge going on. What an adorable sketch! Me being a huge MME fan, you know I had to give it a shot! While digging through my stash, this gorgeous vintagy floral pattern spoke to me. I just had to use it….the rest of the layout fell into place from there! Oh, and the adorable little girl in the photo is me!

This is the sketch we were to work from




And here is my version









After looking at it for a bit, I decided that the blue plaid was to bold to go all the way across the layout. I cut the end off the right side, but now it is to dark to get good photos! Oh well!! I'll try again tomorrow! Here is it is anyway!!




All of the papers used are from My Minds Eye, as well as the frame, overlay, die cuts, words, and all of the ribbons. Most of the products are from the Wild Asparagus and 29th Street Market lines.

Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

Rhonda Van Ginkel said...

Another amazing creation! This is breathtaking Jodi and I totally adore that photo of you!! You ROCKED this challenge gf!! Good luck!!

Denise said...

Love it Jodi!! Very inspiring.

Amber said...

Great layout Jodi! Thanks for playing along with us.

nomorelittlemonkeys said...

You are so lucky to have that sweet photo! I love your take on the sketch!! Your layout is so feminine and pretty!

Heather Plank said...

This is one fantastic layout! My Goodness girl you've got talent!

Unknown said...

GORGEOUS!!!

Aimee Kidd said...

Love your take on the sketch!! It's a beautiful layout!!

Tanya said...

I love this! Beautiful job!!