Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Yep! I am aware that it is December today, and here I am posting a Halloween layout! In my defense, these papers have just been begging me to play, but I haven’t had time until now!

I created this for ScrapFit challenge #9. That’s right, it’s reveal day!!
The challenge is:

Workout #9 Snow Storm

It's a snow storm at ScrapFIT! I love whitespace so that is what this Workout is all about! Here is what you have to do...
* Whitespace
* 1 Picture
* 1 Word Title
* A little Sparkle




All of my supplies are from the Life Preservers Mega Halloween Kit
Non kit supplies:
Maya Mist (previous Life Preservers mini kit)
Brads
Stickles
Tim Holts Mask
Homemade glimmer mist
Distress ink


I really struggle with leaving white space so this was a nice “outside the box” challenge for me!

Don’t forget, our blog hop is still going on! You have until Dec 7th to get your entries in!

5 comments:

Katie said...

I love this layout! All your touches are perfect.

Dayna said...

Great LO! I love how you used the homemade glimmer mist, it's such a nice accent.

Lydia Siegel said...

FABULOUS LO! I like the frost like on the bg. Also like your new blog look.

Kelly B Rutherford said...

Jodi I love the lo and the mist! So it say it is homemade---maybe you should share your recipe at the forum!

Rhonda Van Ginkel said...

Love your layout!! How cool that you used the homemade mist for it! Woo HOO!!!

p.s. Love your Christmas blog decor!