Friday, January 1, 2010

ScrapFit Challenge #11

Happy 2010 Everyone!!

First, I just want to remind everyone that the deadline for the ScrapFit DT search in January 5th.

Print your photos and refill your adhesive! ScrapFit is hosting their first online crop January 8th - 10th. The new DT reaveal will be Sunday night! I hope you can come join in the fun. The DT has put together some splendid challenges and games for you! It is also a great time to work on Challenge #11!!

Speaking of Challenge #11, here you go!

The requirements are:
stitching (one of my favorite techniques!!)
use the quote "It is a Wonderful Life"

supplies:

Life Preservers December Alternate Kit, cardboard, jute, Jenny Bowlin mini alphas, Tim Holtz distress ink, Ek Sccess punch


Wishing you a fun a safe New Year!

4 comments:

Lydia Siegel said...

I love your layout! I just order the sassafras line you used here. I cant wait to get it! :)

Katrina Hunt said...

great layouts!! Thanks for stopping by my blog on the SC blog hop this weekend!

Anonymous said...

Your work is fantastic :) Love your style!

Annie Collins said...

Fantastic layout! I wanted to thank you for joining us on the Scrapbook Challenges New Years blog hop. Also for leaving me such a wonderful comment on my blog & following me. I do appreciate it very much.

I hope you will continue to play with us over on Scrapbook Challenges - we have a lot of great thing coming up this year & visiting my blog. :)