Monday, March 29, 2010

Super Scrappy Mail!

I looove scrappy mail!

Saturday morning my awesome Life Preservers kit arrived chucked full of scrappy goodness!! The March kits are all sold out, but take a peek at the up coming kits.....fab-uuu-lous!! It was a busy weekend so I didn't get much done with it yet, but I do have a page in progress! :)

Wohoo!!! I am so excited! I just received an email from the wonderful creators at Scrap N’ Art Magazine. After participating in a blog hop, I won a one year subscription to the magazine!! How cool is that?! You can check them out here!

I created this card with some Jenny Bowlin papers from a previous LP kit.

okay....guess I won't post the card today!! I noticed something goofy going on with several of the other blogs today. I'll try again later!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Speaking of 'Super Scrappy Mail'......I got my cards in the mail today. What an awesome surprise! They are beautiful! My girls are particularly intrigued by the Alien BD card.....they want to try & make one like that themselves. Thanks so much for sharing your talent. *Hugs*