Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Happy Tuesday!

Time is running out, but I did get a dozen cards finished to be auctioned off at the benefit this coming weekend. Here are a few of them.

The family loves their bikes, so in honor of the family I decided I needed at least only Harley Davidson themed card! I happened to have some leathery Thickers that fit perfectly into the sentiment block…ideal for a bikers card! The silver diamond plate piece is silver mirror cardstock that I embossed with my Cuttlebug folder, then sanded just a tad.



Next is a baby girl card and pocket I created. I found a tutorial for the pocket and bib. I would love to give credit to the owner, but now I can’t find the link….my apologies.




Lastly is a Thank You created with some October Afternoon and Cosmos Cricket! I am falling in love with my Spellbinders. The embossing is one of those times where the little detail makes a big impact!

Have a super day!!

3 comments:

nomorelittlemonkeys said...

Your cards are gorgeous! The baby one is amazing!

Rhonda Van Ginkel said...

Jodi, these cards are all just simply stunning!!!

Chantal said...

I love the "thank you" card...so pretty with the yellow ribbon...