Monday, May 16, 2011

blogger is back, and so am I!!

I have a little catch up to do after last weeks blogger fiasco. I am going to start the week with a reveal for Nuts About Sketches.

I just love these papers by My Little Shoebox, and they have the cutest matching accessories but for some reason I seem to struggle with putting them together. They are so adorable that I will keep practicing!!



Aren’t these diecuts and stickers just adorable?! I added pop dots for dimension, and a little bling for pizzazz.




The branch w/birdhouses is another adorable sticker. I added some stickles to the leaves for a bit of sparkle. The clouds were cut from the pattern paper, adhered with pop dots, and covered in stickles.




Thanks for stopping by!


3 comments:

farmhouse-story said...

oh, my, jodi, i SO love your page! and zoey is darling:)

Liz said...

Omg so sweeeeeeeeet Loving the layout and photo she is a sweetie

beckyjune said...

this is so cute!