Saturday, July 21, 2012

You make life Beautiful

Hello! I have a fun 12x12 layout I created for Cheery Lynn Designs to share with you today! Doesn’t my niece have the most precious smile!
(sorry, blogger is cutting off the edge of my photo??)
To create my layout, I started on the inside with the largest of the Lace Square Heart Reflections Die, layered with a Mini Pearly Square Reflections Die. Around the heart square, I added the Francesca border. Underneath, I cut four pieces of the French Lattice Small Frame to fill in my background. Complementing the lattice is the Queen Anne’s Lace border. Finishing off the corners is Lace Corner Deco F. Tucked under the photo is the French Pastry doily. The Lace Script font has the perfect elegance to compliment the layout.
To create the large white flower, I cut Flower Stacker #5 from 8 layers of coffee filters, finishing the center with Build a Flower #1. I’ve added some fun embellishments using the Celtic Heart and Colonial Lamp Post dies. Other flowers and foliage include the Miniature, Medium, and Large Roses, as well as the Princess Tree, Stacker Flower #1 Leaf, and Small Leaves #2.
There is still time to enter this weeks challenge for your chance to with the $20 gift certificate! Details Here
Thanks for stopping by!!

13 comments:

Unknown said...

it is very nice flowers. i like this flowers. thanks for sharing.

Flower Shops west london

farmhouse-story said...

gorgeous, jodi! your niece is adorable, too! love the coffee filter flower, but, it all so pretty:) happy weekend!

scrappingnana said...

Gorgeous layout. Love all the dies you have used and your coffee filter flower is pretty. TFS

Sandie said...

How precious and sweet, you certainly can do magic with them die's Jodi... really beautiful work (as always).

Shell said...

SWOON! The big white flower is sooooo gorgeous & I luv luv luv the lattice! That is now firmly on my wish list! Just have to find one in Oz!

Diane said...

Wow...what a beautiful layout, and your niece is adorable as well!!

Jan Hennings said...

WOW and more WOW! Love the use of all the different diecuts....your page is AMAZING! Thanks for playing along with the Quick Quotes Challenge. It's fun to see the different ways of using punches and diecuts!

Marcia Dehn-Nix said...

Gorgeous layout! Your niece certainly does have a nice smile. So glad you joined us at Quick Quotes for our latest challenge.

Adora Concepcion said...

gorgeous layout!!! thanks for playing along with us at QQ!

Adora
QQ DT

Barb Craft said...

Beautiful layout! I love the black and white photo with all of the layers and flowers! Thanks for playing along with this month's die cut challenge at Quick Quotes!

Barb ~ QQDT

Izzy Anderson said...

Totally scrumptious! I so love this, Jodi!

Rhonda Van Ginkel said...

Jodi this is stunning! Your niece has an amazing smile and your work here accentuates it in the perfect way!!!

Just beautiful work!

Gretchen said...

gorgeous layout!!