Thursday, December 6, 2012

My Creative Scrapbook December Reveal

Hello! I’m excited to share with you my first reveal for My Creative Scrapbook!
I am working with the Main Kit, stuffed with gorgeous paper and fabulous goodies from Authentique ,Echo Park, Creative Imaginations, and Prima!
Here are a couple of my layouts!  More to come!!
 Oodles of stickers  and chipboard, as well as beautiful lace and ribbon!
As always, gorgeous flowers!
 
 
 
 You can see all of the kit contents, as well as all of the other kits by going to My Creative Scrapbook. You’ll definitely want to check out the amazing inspiration from my teammates in the Design Team Gallery!

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

xxxtglxxx said...

This is so gorgeous Jodi - stunning layout and papers hun, it looks fabulous! :)

hugs

xxalisonxx

Sandie said...

Wow, these are totally gorgeous Jodi!! Love the paper combination...

Lizzyc said...

Gorgeous layouts, love the papers and colors!

Rhonda Van Ginkel said...

Beautiful pages Jodi!!! I just love the stitching and your layers! Awesome projects!