Monday, August 12, 2013

Guest Designer at Scraptown Lady

Hello!  Today I am guest designing at Scraptown Lady!  Cheryl sent me the beautiful Bundle of Joy-Girl line from KaiserCraft, along with some adorable ribbons, buttons, pearls, die, ink, and the wood rocking horse!  What a treat to work with!  First, I created a layout of luscious layers for my adorable niece!
A close up of some of the flowers, I just adore the detail in the dies from Cheery Lynn Designs!

The rocking horse is from Kaiser Craft.  I covered it with Pastel Pink ink from Ingvid Bloom.  Once dry, I covered is with a layer of Crystal Stickles.  The tags were created from the Coved Rectangle from Cheery Lynn Designs, I just punched a hole to look like a tag! 

Next, I created a baby card featuring the Baby Carriage die from Cheery Lynn Designs!
All dies used on the layout and card are from Cheery Lynn Designs.
layout dies used:  Rose Leaf, Ivy Strip, Olive Branch, Stacker Flower #1 (leaf), Stacker Flower #3,  Sunflower, Frangipani, Sweet Williams Strip, Chrysanthemum Strip, Build a Flower Embellishment #2, English Tea Party, Sophia's Heart, French Pastry, French Pastry Tiny Doily, Dutch Scallop Square Frame, French Lattice Small Frame, Tiffany Border, Lace Light Deco Border

Card dies used:  French Pastry, Baby Cariage, Oval Classic Silver Stacker, Oval Scalloped Stacker Nesting Die, Ivy Strip

To find the products and dies used today go to ScraptownLady.com
For more inspiration, stop by Scraptownlady Blog

Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

JoAnn said...

Wow, this is absolutely gorgeous. Love all the details. Your flowers and all the details are perfect. TFS

Dara Lynn said...

Super super precious page!!!! All the details are the perfect touch!

Absurdistika said...

How lovely! Loved the idea of ​​decorating

Sandie said...

So pretty, delicate, and gorgeous!!

Karen said...

Your LO is absolutely gorgeous, I hope you don’t mind but I lifted your page though it is nowhere near as beautiful as yours!