Friday, October 29, 2010

Holiday Card

Here we are at the end of another month…unbelievable!!

It is my turn for the weekly challenge at LPSC. I decided it is about time to get a jump start on some holiday cards. I created this one using the October Afternoon papers in the Life Preservers Scrapbook Club August Alternate Kit. The reds and greens in these papers are perfect for a holiday card, I covered the snowflakes with the music paper, and the lacy trim in the kit was a beautiful way to finish it off!



I had fun experimenting with some Bazzill chipboard snowflakes I had on hand. A bit of Distress inks, Distress Picket Fence and Rock Candy Crackle paints, and a dash of glitter…whhhaa la!!




Thanks for stopping by!



2 comments:

Tanya said...

This is such a beautiful card! I love everything about it :)

farmhouse-story said...

i just love everything you've done here! great work!