Sunday, October 10, 2010

Time for Dirty Scraps Challenge #19!
You thought I didn't know....but I do.
We all have those little secrets we run across.
You know those conversations you overhear or the truth comes out and you see someone for who they really are. It's crushing sometimes and other times it is enlightening for sure.
When someone lies to you and you question why in the world they even lied?
When you walk in and find something you were never meant to see....it's all life...it happens.
Life is messy and dirty....go scrap it all!
Here's mine:

My journaling reads: Why? Why did you feel that you couldn’t tell me. You know I would have been there for you. You know that I never ever would have judged you. I would have been by your side supporting you. That’s what best friends do. Yes, I would have been disappointed in your decision but I would have understood. I am way more disappointed that you didn’t trust me enough to tell me yourself.
Seriously?! How could you keep something so important from me?!
Here’s a secret for you. For about 17 years, I’ve known and I’ve been waiting for you to trust me, for you to believe in me, for you to tell me yourself.

Paper Wishes is sponsoring an awesome prize pack for this challenge! Head on over to Dirty Scraps and check it out!


Reminder: Harvest You Memories Crop at Life Preservers October 15th-17th! Grab your photos and adhesive!! Come join us for some scent-sational challenges, color-ific Make ‘n Takes, and fun-tastic games! Again, I will be hosting a 1 hour sketch challenge Saturday afternoon!


Mark your calendars for Dirty Scraps first blog hop on October 23rd & 24th! Each member of the Design Team will be giving away an awesome prize, as well as a grand prize given on the Dirty Scraps blog!

Here is a sneak at the prize I’ll be giving away!

Have a super scrappy day!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful and colorful "secret" layout and someone is going to be very lucky with such a great sneak.

melody said...

lovin your lo chickie! what a kewl design..and nice touch with the buttons! your journaling is so heartfelt and so true ~ how people can keep 'secrets'..when we just 'know'! love your last paragraph..beautifully put