Friday, March 18, 2011

Friday Fun!

It’s Friday!! Time for some fun!! These are some of my all-time favorite photos of my boys. You would think that at this age they could sit still for a photo shoot, but I’m glad they were themselves. I’m thrilled that the photographer caught it on camera! Their silliness made for a enjoyable day and amusing photos! I’ve been hoarding these photos for a couple years. When I saw the cute little monsters from Jillibean Soup, I instantly thought of these photos!



I fussy cut the monsters from the pattern paper and tucked them here and there peeking out , being silly just like my boys!



To create the calendar, I stamped onto cork and cut around the image. I also ran a strip of cork through my border punch to create the scallop border under the photos.




I used pop dots to add dimension and interest when adhering the title as well as embellishments.




Thanks for stopping by!



4 comments:

Rhonda Van Ginkel said...

This is such a fabulous layout Jodi!!! I adore those fun little monsters!

Your awesome extra touches with the stamped cork and twine and fussy cutting are simply FAB!!!

As usual... you just ROCK!!!

kim c said...

jillibean is one of my fave manus. this is great.

Scrapenabler said...

Super cute layout! Love all the fussy cutting and the great photos.

Liz said...

You are a superstar this is fabba dabba great