Wednesday, March 16, 2011

A warm Wednesday!

Another layout today! A little something just for fun!

I love this photo of my son and his girlfriend taken a couple weeks before he left for Japan. I combined the black and white photo with softer colors to let the photo stand out and speak for itself!

I created the embossed butterfly with a Stampin'Up die. I chose white for the flourish feeing subtle would be better.


A hand cut heart and hand "grown" flowers to finish it off!

Girls Paperie, Basic Grey, Sassafrass, Bazzill, Maya Road, Kaiser Craft, Rob & Bob, Martha Stewart, Coreditantions, Cuttlebug, Spellbinders, Stampin’Up, Ranger Distress Paints, the Twinery

Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Scrapenabler said...

Beautiful layout! I love the soft colors with the B&W photo.

Liz said...

Oh Jodi as usual beautiful.. I hope all is well with your son how scarry for him to be over there.
Hugs sweetie talk to you soon.

kim c said...

really sweet layout. love your style

kate blue said...

very nice, love the cardboard and of course the intricate heart floers...loved the papers you sued for them; gave great dimension and texture.

Kate

Gretchen said...

very sweet layout!!