Thursday, August 6, 2009

Secret revealed!

Woot! Woot! The announcement has been made, and I can finally share another secret!!
I was selected as the Spotlight Member at Treasured Scrapbooking for the month of August!!

http://www.treasuredscrapbooking.com/


Sorry I have been MIA. It has been a crazy week. I’ve had a terrible time trying to catch up after a long weekend. …feels like a need a vacation!

Guess what I got?! That’s right, a cuttlebug!!! That little thing really rocks! I was disappointed that the store only had two embossing folders, but I picked up the bug with a half price coupon so I was still more than tickled! I did a bit of online shopping and was able to find a good sale on the folders. I can’t wait for them to arrive!! Crossing my fingers for today!

I also wanted to share that Life Preservers is hosting a super fun contest! The deadline to enter is 7:00pm August 8th.

The Big Scrapper House Contest

Announcing… The Big Scrapper House

Can you make the cut each week… or will you be eliminated in week one? A combination of layout contests, clues and quizzes, and a little bit of luck will come into play for all of you who enter the house… and try to stay.

WELCOME to the Big Scrapper House – a beautiful mansion set among rolling hills. The weather is always perfect at the Big Scrapper and the food is always free. You will have servants to cater to your every need, the best food and drinks, and amenities to die for! The ultra rich are jealous of this house… but not for too long. They know that each week, the number in the house will be dropping.

By week eight, only three will survive for the final elimination… and only ONE super Grand Prize Winner will be selected – BY THE ELMINATED PLAYERS! Oh yes… this will be fun.

Did we mention there will be small prizes and surprises throughout your stay in the house? Well we should have… because in The Big Scrapper House, the only thing for certain, is that nothing is!

http://lifepclub.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=8343


Check out the happenings at Treasured Scrapbooking! They are gearing up for another awesome crop, scheduled for Auust 10th - 16th.
Don’t be alarmed! They are not being taken over by pirates….or are they?!

http://www.treasuredscrapbooking.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=21996



Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

YAY for you!!! Congrats. :)