Sunday, August 9, 2009

Super Sunday!

Wow! Can you believe that it is already the 9th of August?! Trying to keep up with time can be exhausting….no wonder I feel so old some days!! LOL!

Less than 24 hours to upload our layouts for the TS contest. I know I said wasn’t going to compete this time, but I decided last minute to give it a whirl. I finished my lo this afternoon. Now, to upload, then cross my fingers that I make it to the next round! I’m going to make you wait until after tomorrow to peek though! I promise it will be worth the wait!!

Don’t forget to check out the challenge, and post your lo in the gallery for a great prize over at Scrapfit.blogspot.com! A new challenge will be coming at the end of the week.

I created my first Christmas card of the season!

Lots of distressing and ink! For the swirl, I painted white, then inked with both brown and blue, then ending with a few blue distress stickles. To the snowflake, I added paint to just the tips, then applied a heavy coat of diamond stickles….love that stuff!! I finished off the card with a few silver and copper rubbons to add a little pizzazz!




Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: