Monday, September 7, 2009

Featuring LP Alternate kit

Well, I survived another week in the Big Scrapper House at Lifepreservers!! The “producers” are starting to add more and more fun twists! This week we were to chose door #1,2, or 3, Meaning we were choosing our own destination, without knowing what was behind the door. I really lucked out! I chose a door that did not give me immunity, but I was safe from eviction! My challenge for the week was to use a recycled product on my lo! Perfect for the recycling master!! I created this tree from cardboard, and the leaves from the Mountain Dew bottle were so fun to make, I just had to create some more!!
The cardstock, pattern papers, and stickers were from the August Alternate Kit at http://www.lifepreserversclub.com/




Coming soon… My layout from the TS contest. The dead line is tonight. Will I move on to the final round?

No comments: