Tuesday, September 8, 2009

simply stunned!!

As I have been competing in the TS contest, each week the contestants have put forth great effort in their creations. All of the lo’s have been absolutely fabulous , soooo inspirational, and just left me in awe! Such amazing talent! This contest has been a fabulous experience. I’ve learned a lot about myself and my capabilities. Never in a million years did I expect to announce that I am one of 3 moving to the final round!
Thank you so much for your support, encouraging words, and best wishes. One more time, cross your fingers and wish me luck as I work toward our final deadline!!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

I had no doubt in my mind...you are an amazing scrapper! Good luck.

Kelly B Rutherford said...

Your work has been amazing each week and you so deserve to be there!!! Good luck with the final challenge!

Rhonda Van Ginkel said...

Congratulations! You have done such amazing work and I can't wait to see what you do for the finale~! You are an awesome talent my friend. Enjoy!!!