Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Whew! I made it through one more round in the BSH contest at life preservers! I am sooo sad to see so many eliminated this week. I don't know...I am really struggling with the journaling for this week! Yikes!

Here are some of my creations from last week for the contest! I had done so many layout over the past weeks that I decided it was time for a switch! I altered a couple dollar frames I picked up at Michaels‘, and one I had picked up on clearance for 5 bucks! Don’t you love the scrolly stuff on that one!

The flower here looks black or blue in the photo, but it was actually made with two tone purple paper! I then sprayed it with frost glimmer mist. Very pretty, IRL! The green paper is out of the September card kit from Life Preservers Scrapbook Club.




Can you believe that I only paid $1 a piece for these frames! That's the way I like to shop!!



Everything on this is out of the August card kit from Life Preservers Scrapbook Club except the trim, brads, and ink.





Whose up for a blog hop!! ScrapFit is taking part in a blog hop on Friday! Each challenge blog will be doing a fun mini challenge and giving away prizes!! Come back Friday for the event posting!

2 comments:

Rhonda Van Ginkel said...

These are so amazing Jodi! I really love that purple flower - it looks completely REAL! I am going to beg for a tutorial!! Congrats on keeping on .. keepin on in BSH!!

From The Owls' Nest said...

your frames are beautiful!!! I too love a good dollar deal!!