Thursday, September 17, 2009

So, are you waiting to hear the contest results??


ME!


I WON!!!


Can you believe it?! I can't!!!


I am still in a bit of shock!


Never in a million years did I think I could make it to the end. Leslie’s challenges were so inspirational. This contest took me on such an unexpected journey. Not only did it make me stretch my comfort zone, I was pushed to think outside the box. Along the way I have learned a lot about myself as a scrapper and as a person. The journaling prompts made me dig deeper within myself that I usually dare to go. Journaling…. Well, that is something I’ve never felt comfortable with, but this contest brought out an ability in me that I didn’t know I had. Over the weeks I have received so many wonderfully touching comments and pm’s that have literally brought me to tears. There truly are no words to express my gratitude and how touched I’ve been by this experience.

Huge congrats to Lisa and Rita!! You work is so fabulous and so inspirational!! Everyone who participated in this contest should be proud. Each week the creations were just fantastic.


Huge Huge Huge thank you to Leslie, the DT, and everyone at Treasured Scrapbooking!!

Big Congrats to my friend SnapWhiz who won the Second Chance contest!! WTG!!

3 comments:

Kelly B Rutherford said...

I knew you had it girl! Your work was amazing!! Congrats to you!!

Nicole said...

YAY Jodi...I'm so happy for you! I knew you could win it. :)

Rhonda Van Ginkel said...

I am SO excited still for you about this! Your work is just amazing and you earned every bit of this!! Huge hugs and a big Congrats to you girl!!